PLEASE FOLLOW ALL EVENT RULES
LET'S HAVE A GREAT TIME @ WBCA’s Red White and BBQ
- Water and Electricity will NOT be provided
- 40’ X 40’ OR 25’X15”(depending on the type of rig you bring) space for each entry
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS
- NO PUBLIC INTOXICATION (PLEASE BEHAVE)
- NO CONSUMPTION OF ALOCHOL BY A MINOR
- NO NARCOTICS
- NO PETS (except for Service Animals)
- NO ATVS ALLOWED
- All traffic lanes in the EVENT area must be open at all times
- ONE vehicle per cooking team inside the event. Vehicle must be parked inside your area
- NO Vehicles allowed to enter event grounds between 12:00am - 4:00am (Saturday Morning) & between 11:00am - 6:00pm (Saturday)
- QUIET TIME STARTS @ 12:00AM
- KEEP YOUR AREA CLEAN DURING AND AFTER THE EVENT
- NO CAMP FIRES / GROUND FIRES
- NO PIT ASHES IN TRASHCANS OR PAVEMENT (Clean your pit at home)
- NO Dumping of grease or leftover food on the grounds (USE THE TRASHCANS)
- FIRE Extinguisher: EVERY TEAM MUST HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER
- NO POLITICAL SIGNAGE ALLOWED
- NO FIGHTING / NO VERBAL ARGUMENTS…. ZERO TOLERANCE
- Team Captains are responsible for the behavior of team members and team guests
- Failure to comply with CBA rules can result in a disqualification of the offending team or teams.
- Failure to comply with event rules can result in immediate disqualification.
- Excessive use of alcoholic beverages by a head cook, assistants, and/or guests.
- Under no circumstances are alcoholic beverages to be distributed to the general public by paid teams and/or their guests
- Use of Any Narcotics by a head cook, assistants, and/or guests.
- Refusing to remove a vehicle from the event grounds
- Foul, abusive, and/or unacceptable language by a head cook, assistants, and their guests towards Event Representatives or guests
- Allowing minors to consume alcohol
- Fighting / Verbal Arguments
- Excessive noise generated from speakers or public address systems. (Teams are encouraged to respectfully ask other teams around them about their speaker volume and/or other motorized noise)
- Excessive or continued complaints from teams about any of the above rule infractions shall be considered grounds for immediate disqualification from the contest.
- Arguing with Promoters, Event Coordinators, Event Volunteers, CBA Judges, City Employees, Security or Law Enforcement WILL GET YOU DISQUALIFIED
- Only the Promoter and the CBA Event Representative can make this determination.
- NO REFUNDS for teams that are disqualified.
Law Enforcement Officials will be called in the event a disqualified team refuses to leave the event or misconduct by any team member or team’s guest.
WBCA ITS AFFILIATES OR EVENT SPONSORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for loss of items, damage of property, or any injuries sustained to any person.
Please Register Below
Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement:
The undersigned, on behalf of all parties associated with his/her team ("Team"), hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Washington’s Birthday Celebration Association, (WBCA), Champions Barbecue Alliance, Steak Cookoff Association, the City of Laredo and/or any sponsors or affiliates connected to this event. Laredo, its officers, directors, managers, shareholders, employees, agents, landlords, lessees, sponsors, representatives, volunteers, and affiliates (hereafter the "RELEASED PARTIES") from, and against any and all liability, responsibility, damages, losses, claims, demands, actions, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) resulting from personal injury, accident, illness, death and/or property loss caused in any manner, including theft (personal belongings and otherwise), fire and the simple, active or passive negligence of the Released Parties, by my personal participation in connection with the Team's participation in the WBCA Red, White and BBQ event.
This waiver extends to any and all claims of liability imposed by law, whether arising from the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Team, its agents, employees, or any person performing services on its behalf, or arising from any equipment, machinery, or items displayed or used by the Team at the Event.
Notwithstanding any legal remedies available, the Team expressly releases and waives all claims against the Released Parties, in consideration of the mutual covenants herein and the opportunity afforded to the Team to participate in the Event.
The undersigned acknowledges having read, understood, and agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the Red, White and BBQ , and represents and warrants the authority to bind the Team to this Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.